It appears that FedWiki has completed some kind of ActivityPub implementation;
-
It appears that FedWiki has completed some kind of ActivityPub implementation;
Feature request: support interoperation over ActivityPub · Issue #122 · fedwiki/wiki
Example use case: I want to run be able to publish a blog piece using an instance of a fediverse blogging server like Hubzilla, Plume, or WriteAs, and have a copy of that text automatically added as a new page on an instance of FedWiki. ...
GitHub (github.com)
Anyone know more about this?
-
It appears that FedWiki has completed some kind of ActivityPub implementation;
Feature request: support interoperation over ActivityPub · Issue #122 · fedwiki/wiki
Example use case: I want to run be able to publish a blog piece using an instance of a fediverse blogging server like Hubzilla, Plume, or WriteAs, and have a copy of that text automatically added as a new page on an instance of FedWiki. ...
GitHub (github.com)
Anyone know more about this?
@strypey quickly scanning, I don't think there is any, or I can't find it. It looks like in the earlier AP-related issue (by Nutomic) Ward Cunningham explains why not..
How does Federation work? · Issue #118 · fedwiki/wiki
Is there any documentation how exactly the federation protocol works? I skimmed over the paper, but it mostly talks about patterns and high-level things. It is not clear to me what data is shared between instances, or what protocol is us...
GitHub (github.com)
-
@strypey quickly scanning, I don't think there is any, or I can't find it. It looks like in the earlier AP-related issue (by Nutomic) Ward Cunningham explains why not..
How does Federation work? · Issue #118 · fedwiki/wiki
Is there any documentation how exactly the federation protocol works? I skimmed over the paper, but it mostly talks about patterns and high-level things. It is not clear to me what data is shared between instances, or what protocol is us...
GitHub (github.com)
@smallcircles the issue discussion I linked discussed a plugin option, and was closed as 'completed'. Maybe that was a mistake, and they intended to close as 'not in scope'?
-
@smallcircles the issue discussion I linked discussed a plugin option, and was closed as 'completed'. Maybe that was a mistake, and they intended to close as 'not in scope'?
@strypey might be. I checked the 'activity' plugin, but that wasn't AP I think.
-
@strypey might be. I checked the 'activity' plugin, but that wasn't AP I think.
@smallcircles if you're still using your GritHub account you you could ask for clarification? I'm trying the Matrix room, which is the only other point of contact I can find.
Ciao! Sembra che tu sia interessato a questa conversazione, ma non hai ancora un account.
Stanco di dover scorrere gli stessi post a ogni visita? Quando registri un account, tornerai sempre esattamente dove eri rimasto e potrai scegliere di essere avvisato delle nuove risposte (tramite email o notifica push). Potrai anche salvare segnalibri e votare i post per mostrare il tuo apprezzamento agli altri membri della comunità.
Con il tuo contributo, questo post potrebbe essere ancora migliore 💗
Registrati Accedi
Citiverse è un progetto che si basa su NodeBB ed è federato! | Categorie federate | Chat | 📱 Installa web app o APK | 🧡 Donazioni | Privacy Policy